Ongoing Projects and Progress
A fundamentally strong and versatile Group with capabilities spanning sectors of energy, mining, infrastructure and real estate, the Indu Group is currently working on various large and medium size projects across geographies. The Company is committed to deliver projects as per schedule, while creating benchmarks not only in the final delivery but also in innovative strategies, technologies and materials employed.
Our currently ongoing projects and significant milestones in their completion are as follows:
- Korba (W) Expansion project enters the next phase
- Malwa Water intake System project for 2x600MW MPPGCL's Malwa Project --Order Value, Rs. 1,400 Mn.
- The Rs. 5650 Mn Urban Transmission Project for Hyderabad in its completion stage with EHV cables supplying and laying to be completed by March, 2013.
- Indu Mineral Exploration (India) Private Limited, the wholly owned subsidiary of Indu Projects Limited, is executing contracts of CMPDIL for Drilling and Exploration of Morga South block in Chhattisgarh state and Kayada coal block in Jharkhand state.
- Sambarkund Irrigation Project - Konkan Irrigation Development Corporation, Thane awarded the Sambarkund medium irrigation project to RDS Construction Company. The project consists of construction of a dam and appurtenant work on the Sambarkund River.